Touhou Puppet Play is a modification of Pokémon FireRed, replacing most of the 386 Pokémon with as many Touhou Project characters as possible. Several English variants have been released with the same premise, but differ in various ways from the original in terms of locations, levels, obtainable Touhoumon, and other details.
– Physical/Special split
– Three Regions: Kanto, Sevii, and Johto
– Edited Trainers and Gym Leaders
– Enemies with EVs
– Slightly expanded plot
– The ability to evolve your team beyond the ‘Kanto Dex’ limitations before beating the Elite 4.
– Various Battle Music changes.
Here´s gameplay video by MeleeWizard
- Obtain a U.S. Rom file of Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced (Reloaded), Emulator GBA and TSUKUYOMI UPS program.
- Download patch listed (Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced (Reloaded))
- You need to run the TSUKUYOMI UPS program to add the hack to the Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM, then run it in the Emulator.